Imperial Delay is a versatile studio gear that offers a wide range of sonic possibilities without the hassle of excessive knob-twiddling. Its interface is user-friendly and uncomplicated, yet it offers a plethora of creative options that go beyond what meets the eye. This delay and multi-effects processor is optimized to minimize CPU usage, allowing for multiple instances to be run simultaneously. This makes it ideal for tailoring specific applications, such as lead vocal delay, stereo widening effects, modulation, color, detune and chorus effects. Imperial Delay can also be utilized as a distortion generator or for crafting entirely new, unheard-of sound effects. Overall, this product delivers maximum creative potential with minimal complexity.
- Drive, Feedback, Duck, Color, Smear, Modulation, and Chorus controls with on/off buttons and Advanced Section editing controls with presets
- “Drive” adds distortion and harmonics to the input signal
- “Duck” compresses the delayed output letting you have more extreme delay settings allowing your original dry track shine through
- “Smear” softens the sharp edges of the delayed signal enabling it to functionlike reverb, putting it more in the background
- “Offset” delays the right channel; setting becomes a fixed rate relative to the main delay value
- “Color” tone-shaping control adds more color to the feedback signalas it repeats
- “Dynamic Feedback” changes feedback value via threshold (like a gate)
- Advanced section presets let you save individual modifications without changing other settings
- Mac: OSX 10.5 or greater
- Windows: Windows XP or greater
- 32-bit and 64-bit VST2.4, VST3, AU, AAX
Available in the following formats:
- Mac: VST2, VST3, AU, RTAS, AAX Native
- Windows: VST2, VST3, RTAS, AAX Native
Note for M1 Mac Users: This plugin is not yet compiled to work natively on M1 Macs. We are currently in the process of rewriting it so that it will, but it will take some time. In the meantime, it should work under rosetta on M1 Macs.