The Disperser is a unique audio tool that disperses high energy transients across time and space while maintaining the sound's original gain. It provides a fresh perspective on transient shaping and can also create new and exciting effects when pushed to its limits. Whether you're looking to enhance boomy kicks, snappy hihats, synthetic wet basses, or simply shape your signal's peaks and crest factor, the Disperser offers a versatile solution. With its innovative capabilities, the possibilities are endless.
- Frequency - Adjusts the cutoff frequency of he filter. Simply click and drag the vertical line in the frequency window.
- Amount - Adjusts how pronounced the effect is by increasing the order of the all-pass filter.
- Pinch - Adjusts the Q setting of the filter, which will have the effect of concentrating the delay around the cutoff.
- Operating System: PC or Mac (M1 Native supported)
- CPU: 2 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB or more
- Software: Any DAW supporting VST 2, VST 3, AAX, or Audio Unit plugin standards. All plugin formats in 64-bit only.