The Manic Compressor simplifies and streamlines laborious and intricate tasks effortlessly. It boasts genuine parallel processing, six compressor models, and the convenience of swiftly switching between them without adjusting the settings. Additionally, it has two EQ sections that provide sidechain control and empower you to generate exceptionally distinctive sounds that cannot be achieved with conventional EQ/compressor combinations.
- Six compressor models designed with parallel compression in mind
- Instantly switch between models with settings retained
- Separate faders for wet, dry, and master levels
- Wet/Dry Mix button lets wet and dry faders act as mix knobs instead of separate faders
- Three-position “Beef” switch with Thin, Neutral, and Thick settings that change the compressor’s response to an input signal
- Variable knee for subtle compression before the threshold is crossed
- “Loud Relief” relaxes response to transients during heavy compression of loud program material, allowing a natural dynamic response with extreme settings
- Tone Signal Application selects which part of your signal chain the Tone EQ affects (wet or dry).
- Mid/Side panner that can be used as a simple stereo widener or fix any mid/side level discrepancies in Mid or Side mode
- Mac: OSX 10.5 or greater
- Windows: Windows XP or greater
- 32-bit and 64-bit VST2.4, VST3, AU, AAX
Available in the following formats:
- Mac: VST2, VST3, AU, RTAS, AAX Native
- Windows: VST2, VST3, RTAS, AAX Native
Note for M1 Mac Users: This plugin is not yet compiled to work natively on M1 Macs. We are currently in the process of rewriting it so that it will, but it will take some time. In the meantime, it should work under rosetta on M1 Macs.