Sasquatch 2 is a specialized plug-in that focuses on kick drum processing, but it can do more than that. It allows you to customize your kick drum sound to fit your production requirements, regardless of the musical genre. With Sasquatch 2, you can achieve subtle enhancements, powerful room-shaking thumps, or even create entirely new electronic sounds with ease. Unlike other plug-ins that overwhelm you with countless options, Sasquatch 2 simplifies the process and saves you from wasting hours scrolling through countless sample libraries or dealing with features that you'll never use. The low-end is critical in any modern mix, and it's often the most challenging to control. If you're struggling to craft a powerful and punchy low end, Sasquatch 2 can help you achieve it in one simple and affordable plug-in.
- Instant thicker Kick Drums
- No Sample replacement
- Create kicks that cut through
- This plugin was crafted to be as light as possible on your CPU, enabling you to put this on many tracks without eating up your processing power.
- Mac: VST2, AU and RTAS require OSX 10.5 or greater. VST3 and AAX require OSX 10.7 or greater.
- Windows: Windows XP or greater.
Sasquatch 2 is available in both 32 and 64 bit versions of each format (except RTAS, which is 32 bit only). It is available in the following formats:
- Mac: VST2, VST3, AU, RTAS, AAX Native
- Windows: VST2, VST3, RTAS, AAX Native