Introducing Galactic Reverb - the ultimate algorithmic reverb plugin that captures the expansive and coveted sound of classic hardware digital reverbs. With a decay time of up to 35 seconds, users can create massive, beautiful aural spaces that transport guitars, drums, keys, and even vocals into an extraterrestrial ambience.
Building on the reverb algorithm featured in Cherry Audio's popular Dreamsynth virtual instrument, the Galactic plugin takes it to the next level with added modulation controls, predelay, and an equalizer. Plus, it features a remarkable ducking function that automatically reduces reverb levels while a singer or an instrument is playing, improving mix clarity without the need for a sidechain. The ducking function can also be used to alternate between super dry and immense reverb tails, setting Galactic apart from other spacey reverbs.
- Authentically modeled classic reverb
- Modulation from 0.10 Hz to 5.00 kHz
- Damping control for reverb
- Predelay from 0 ms to 500 ms
- Decay from 0 ms to 35,000 ms
- Ducking with attenuation and recovery time controls
- Equalizer with low and high frequency controls
- Use as an insert or bus effect
- Compatible with mono or stereo input sources
- Preset browser with over 50 Presets for Drums, Ducking, Guitars, Keys, and Vocals, favoriting, and user presets
- Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls
- Preset and Global level MIDI mapping
- User-selectable themes
Available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and stand-alone formats.
- 10.13 or above
- macOS 13 Ventura supported
- 64-bit required
- Native Apple M1 processor support, including Apple M1 Ultra
- 3.4 GHz Quad-Core or M1 CPU with 8GB of RAM recommended
- Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11), 64-bit required
- Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended
NOTE: Internet connection required for product activation.