MAutoStereoFix is an indispensable tool for finalizing stereo tracks and microphone recordings. It is a magical solution that effectively resolves issues in stereo recordings, even those that you may not have noticed before. It is an ideal tool for fixing problems in stereo microphone recordings such as overheads and rooms, and can also be used for mastering tracks.
- Fixes problems in stereo recordings
- Specifically designed for stereo microphone recordings such as overheads and rooms
- Can be used on master tracks as well
- Fixes issues like phase issues, stereo field width, and more
- Includes high-pass filter, correlation meter, and spectrum analyzer
- Easy-to-use interface with automatic and manual modes
- Real-time visual feedback
- Low CPU usage
- Available as a VST, VST3, AU, and AAX plugin on Windows and Mac platforms.
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host
macOS (10.9 and newer, 64-bit only)
VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host