MCompare is a comprehensive A/B tool for mixing and mastering, providing the ultimate reference for comparing your audio with any file and processing stage in your chain. It helps you avoid the deception of loudness trickery and ensures you can trust your ears.
- Provides a quick and easy A/B comparison of your audio with any reference track or earlier stage of your processing chain.
- Can match loudness of compared tracks to avoid loudness trickery.
- Has a range of metering options for detailed analysis of your audio.
- Offers automatic synchronization of the playback position with your DAW.
- Features advanced side-chaining capabilities for accurate comparison of different mix elements.
- Offers a resizable and customizable user interface with multiple color themes.
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host
Mac OS X (10.9 and newer, 64-bit)
Intel processor with SSE2 support
VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host