PSP E27 is a three-band equalizer plug-in modeled after the analog E27 equalizer by Avedis Audio Electronics. It offers +/-16dB control at musically selected frequency ranges and gentle saturation. It is suitable for both mixing and mastering and accurately emulates the nonlinear behavior of analog devices.
- Modeled after the famed analog E27 equalizer produced by Avedis Audio Electronics
- Three-band equalization with nine selectable frequencies in a standard 500x package
- +/-16dB of control at musically selected frequency ranges with gentle saturation
- Low and high filters can work in bell or shelf mode with a single click
- Suitable for both mixing and mastering with an additional preamp stage for global level control
- Accurately emulates the nonlinear behavior of analog devices.
Windows 7, 8, 10
VST, VST3, AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host
macOS 10.9 or later
AudioUnit, VST, VST3, AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host